The above left picture was taken at the river in Belmopan. A lovely Sunday outting. The above right picture is me either before or after getting my hair cut the night before leaving for CBT. It all looks the same. Its probably a before picture though. Its nice and a little shorter now. No need for much hair in Belize.
This picture is of my first dinner at "the shack". AMAZING food! And Cheap! This meal cost me $3BZ or about $1.50US
Thats all for now. Enjoy the photos. I'll try to post more occassionally. Never more than a few at a time since it just took me 45 minutes to load these few. Love to all. Things are great. I'm hot and sweaty and loving it. Still missing Portland.
looks awesome, especially the river. good to see you smiling!
ReplyDeleteBelize looks wonderful!Your blog is great! I'm 54 and I am thinking of volunteering.Looks as though you have some time to relax! Wonderful! Peace.
ReplyDelete