Wednesday, August 19, 2009

And we're off...

I'm sitting in the lobby of the Holiday Inn Georgetown, Washington D.C.

There are nearly 40 people with me, or soon to be.

We are going to load all of our effing heavy bags, with the help of hotel staff, onto a bus to fly to Miami. Oh wait, let me mention that it is 1:30am. I haven't slept. I instead opted for some D.C. bars with some new friends, Kristen and Kevin, to drink some hard searched for brews before heading to Belize, where I hear that there isn't much in the way of beer of wine.

Bright and early. Time to go. Holy f*ck. I'm heading to Belize. So so so soon.

Orientation went well. Busy. Lots of details. Many people. New friends. Complete strangers, but new friends.

Portland, I miss you.

Eric, I miss you more.

I love my life. Life is good, and I have a feeling its about to get better... More to come. First, I need to get on the airplane. Muchas amor.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I'm so excited for you! sorry we didn't get to connect before you left, but I know we will meet again.

    have sooooo much fun! yea!

    can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete